Monday, January 11, 2010

Kicked off 2010 with a vacation

Fantastic long weekend in LA to visit Leah. Life is sweet there. Farmers Market for breakfast, a walk around The Grove, museums (Highly recommend the gift shop at the Craft and Folk Art Museum), Venice Beach, fancy cocktails and naps.

We had dinner with Bob & Heidi - so much fun. More great meals at Pizzeria Mozza and Bar Brix.

Here's a nice picture of me and Bob - we've been friends for 20+ years!



I didn't realize my seat home was in business class - HEAVEN. And Woody Harrelson was on my flight. In business class, just like me.

Here are my treats from the trip - gifts from Leah, from her fantastic neighbor Pam (no kidding, she gave me the ring) and the museum gift shop. Nice little collection, don't you think?

The Don't F with Jen embroidery is compliments of my mother, of course. I just put that in the shot to amuse my handful of readers.

3 comments:

libby said...

what a nice post and a nice trip and your mother's embroidery is awesome!

Teddy and Nibs said...

Love ur blog, very well done. where did u hang ur Don't F With Jen plaque??? ;)

Jennifer Wilson said...

it's the first thing that my guests see when they enter my apt, so they get the message right away :) it's so out of character for my mom to make something with a swear word!